After completing the Youtube and dailymotion earing(Basic to Advance) Online Video Training Course in Urdu and Hindi, you will be able to navigate, personalize, the Video manager, Create your own Youtube channel, upload video, create playlist, Add profile and channel art, working on AdSense account, monetize your video and earn money, Add annotations, cards, end screen, understanding the AdSense User interface, How to Add multiple ads, keywords planners, Youtube SEO (search engine Optimization) and much more.
YouTube is a free of cost video sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can create and upload your own videos and earn money which I completely describe on youtube training that how to earn money on youtube. You upload your videos and share with others. YouTube is now one of the most popular video sharing sites on the Web, with visitors watching around 7 billion hours of video every month.
If you've ever watched a video online, there's a good chance it was a YouTube video.
and Dailymotion is also a video-sharing website based in France on which users can upload, watch and share videos.
Before starting this course, you should have a working knowledge of Following:
- Microsoft word,
- Basic internet,
- Basic HTML,
This training is compatible with windows XP, Window 7, Window 8, Window 8.1, Window 10. MAC operating system.
You are hereby advised to visit www.virtualacademy.pk and get yourself certified in Youtube and Dailymotion, furthermore you'll have to meet the following criteria for earning this particular Registered Certification.
- You will have to complete all 30 lessons through Virtual Academy Online Learning Management System at www.virtualacademy.pk.
- Every lesson has 3 to 5 quizzes, which you must have to pass with 70% marks.
- You need to submit your project/assignments on time.
- After completion of Virtual Academy offered Youtube and Dailymotion lessons via www.virtualacademy.pk Online Learning Management System there will be final exam which comprises of 50 to 100 questions.
After having assessment of your account with www.virtualacademy.pk whether you meet all the above terms and conditions, then we will dispatch your Certificate/Diploma at your given address.
For further queries please read FAQs or you can contact us
1. Getting Started with YouTube and Dailymotion
- Understanding How to Make Money
- Difference B/W CPC And CPV
- Create Gmail Account
- Create YouTube Channel
- How To Create Dailymotion Account
2. Channel Settings
- How To Create Channel Art / Profile
- Add Profile and Channel Art
- Add Channel Description on YouTube And Google Plus.
- Privacy And Notification Settings
- How To Add Custom URL
- Video Manager Settings
- Upload Default Settings
- Community Settings
- Add Social Links on YouTube Channels
- Feature Contents and Branding Settings
- Privacy And Notification Settings
- Dailymotion Account Settings
- Add Social Links on Dailymotion
3. Uploading Videos
- Upload Your First Video
- Recommended Export Settings
- How To Choose Best Title
- Write Unique Description
- Add SEO Friendly Tags
- Create Clickable Thumbnails
- Engage With Cards and End screen
- Add feature contents
- Branding on YouTube Videos
- Add Annotations on YouTube Video
- Video Customization
- Fix/Remove Copyright Issue
- Enable Monetization
- Add Multiple Ads
- Add AdSense Account
- Share and embed Videos
4. YouTube Studio – Creator Dashboard
- YouTube Dashboard and Analytics
- Video Page
- Comments Page
- Transcriptions and copyright pages
- Video monetization page
- Create playlist
- Audio library
- Audio and video settings
- YouTube Video Editors
- Video Enhancement
5. YouTube SEO
- Working on Different Keywords Planners
- Working on Google Trends
- Share and Embed video on Website
- Add YouTube Video Tab on Facebook
- Get more Views and Subscribers on YouTube
- Working on Tube Buddy
- Working on SEO Extensions
- How to Search Keywords, Tags and Description
- Withdraw Money from YouTube