What you will learn
- Master the fundamentals of Bootstrap 5
- Learn How to use bootstrap classes to style your website
- Learn Different Bootstrap classes
- Learn how to use Grid classes to make responsive websites.
- Learn how to Create Responsive forms using Bootstrap
- Learn How to use Pre built in Components of Bootstrap
After completing the course on Bootstrap 5 you will be able to create Responsive website using Bootstrap classes. You will learn how to apply style to your website using css. You will be able to use bootstrap classes to style your website. You will also learn how to use pre built in Components of Bootstrap.
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS and JS library in the world. It is used to create awesome and responsive websites. You can use it with any of the modern framework in order to create nice looking and mobile first websites. Bootstrap have pre built in classes which you can use to style your website.
It also has pre built in components like Navigation bar, Cards, Progress bar etc. which you can use to save your time in order to create your website.
Before starting this course, you should have a working knowledge of Following:
This training is compatible with Window 7, Window 8, Window 8.1, Window 10, Windows 11 and MAC operating system.
You are hereby advised to visit www.virtualacademy.pk and get yourself certified in Bootstrap 5 Beginner to Advance, furthermore you'll have to meet the following criteria for earning this particular Registered Certification.
- You will have to complete all 33 lessons through Virtual Academy Online Learning Management System at www.virtualacademy.pk.
- Every lesson has 3 to 5 quizzes, which you must have to pass with 70% marks.
- You need to submit your project/assignments on time.
- After completion of Virtual Academy offered Bootstrap 5 Basic to Advanced Training lessons via www.virtualacademy.pk Online Learning Management System there will be final exam which comprises of 50 to 100 questions.
After having assessment of your account with www.virtualacademy.pk whether you meet all the above terms and conditions, then we will dispatch your Certificate/Diploma at your given address.
- What is Bootstrap
- How to add bootstrap in your projects?
2. Utility Classes
- Colors and background colors
- Margin and padding classes.
- Text related classes
- Display classes
- Bootstrap grid Classes
- Form control
- Checks and Radios
- Form Layout
- Button group
- Progress bar
- Scroll spy
ms office 2016 aur 2013 and 2010 same hain... ap k pass in 3no main say jo koi b hai ap wo use kren...