What you will learn
- In this course you will learn about HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- Learn how to make Structure of website using HTML.
- Learn how to use different tags for different purposes.
- Learn how to create forms to gather user’s information.
- Learn how to create tables to show data?
- Styling Websites using different CSS properties.
- How to set colours, background colours, adding background images
- Changing font sizes, font family and other related things.
- You will learn how to add border and border radius to html elements.
- You will learn about adding shadows to text, images and other html elements.
- You will learn about the most popular layout properties.
- You will about flexbox and properties related to it to make beautiful layouts.
- Grid system which is two-dimensional layout property to make layouts.
- You will also learn how to make responsive websites using Media Queries.
After completing the HTML5 & CSS3 course from beginner to advance you will be able to create a basic structure of a website by yourself. You can create forms with html with in your website by using HTML. It is essential language for building structure of a website. Without HTML you cannot build a website. Even you if you learn frameworks like bootstrap, react or any other frontend framework or backend language like PHP, you will have to have a knowledge of HTML.
HTML is just used to make Skelton and defining content on the website. If you want to make your website, look good you will have to learn CSS in order to style your website. You can make layout of website using things like flexbox and grid, which are the two most popular CSS properties to make layout of a website. You will also learn about media queries which you can use to make your website responsive so that it looks better on small size devices.
In this course we covered all the topics that you need to get started web development journey.
HTML is a Markup language for building a structure of a website. You can build a complete a complete structure of a website using HTML. There is No alternative for that. We define all the contents of website using HTML. Weather it is heading or paragraphs all the things are done by HTML. Forms within a website which are used to gather data from a user or login and signup form that we see on websites are built with HTML. We can also add videos, Images with HTML as well.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet. It is a styling language which is used to style your website. By using CSS you can create look and feel of a website. It’s the most popular technology in the market to style websites. After learning CSS you can move on the CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or tailwind css. You can also learn CSS Pre-processors like SASS or Less which comes up with more features on top of simple CSS Properties.
Before starting this course, you should have a working knowledge of Following:
- Basic concept to Operate the computer.
- Internet Connection.
This training is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. Windows 11 and MAC operating system.
You are hereby advised to visit www.virtualacademy.pk and get yourself certified in HTML5 & CSS3 Course for Beginners , furthermore you'll have to meet the following criteria for earning this particular Registered Certification.
- You will have to complete all 68 lessons through Virtual Academy Online Learning Management System at www.virtualacademy.pk.
- Every lesson has 3 to 5 quizzes, which you must have to pass with 70% marks.
- You need to submit your project/assignments on time.
- After completion of Virtual Academy offered HTML5 & CSS3 Basic to Advanced Training lessons via www.virtualacademy.pk Online Learning Management System there will be final exam which comprises of 50 to 100 questions.
After having assessment of your account with www.virtualacademy.pk whether you meet all the above terms and conditions, then we will dispatch your Certificate/Diploma at your given address.
- Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Installing Vs Code
- Creating HTML pages and running them in the browser.
- Basic structure of HTML Code.
- Meta tags.
- Heading and Paragraphs.
- Adding Links in webpage
- Adding Images
- Creating Lists to show data
- Creating tables to show data that is in the form of rows
- Difference between block and inline elements.
- Divs and spans in HTML
- Classes and Id’s
- Creating forms in HTML
- HTML entities
- Semantic tags
- Adding Video and Mp3 files in the webpage.
- Introduction to CSS
- Ways to implement CSS
- How to add CSS in HTML
- Basic Selectors in CSS
- Color and background-color in CSS
- Borders in CSS
- Outline in CSS
- Margin in CSS
- Padding in CSS
- Height and Width in CSS
- Box-sizing in CSS
- Overflow in CSS
- Border-radius in CSS
- Box-shadow in CSS
- Font-sizes in CSS
- Font-family in CSS
- How to add google fonts in CSS
- Text-decoration in CSS
- Text-shadow in CSS
- List style in CSS
- Background image in CSS
- Background size in CSS
- Linear-gradient in CSS
- How to add gradient in CSS
- Display property in CSS
- Position in CSS
- Z-index in CSS
- What is Position in CSS
- What is z-index in CSS
- Cursor in CSS
- How to change cursor in CSS
- Float in CSS
- What is float in CSS
- Clear in CSS
- Media Query in CSS
- How to use media query in CSS
- Making responsive website using Media Query
- What is CSS variable
- Filter property in CSS
- User select in CSS
- How to stop user copying text from website.
- Pseudo Elements in CSS
- Before and after in CSS
- How to add font awesome icons
- What is Flexbox in CSS
- Flex-wrap and flex-flow in CSS
- Justify-content in CSS flexbox
- Flexbox justify-content
- Align-items in CSS flexbox
- Align-content in CSS flexbox
- Align-self in CSS flexbox
- Flex-grow in CSS flexbox
- Flex-shrink in CSS flexbox
- Flex-basis in CSS flexbox
- Transition in CSS
- Transform in CSS
- Animation in CSS
- What is grid system in CSS
- Grid-column and rows
- Grid-gap in CSS
- Item Position in CSS Grid
- Item spanning in CSS grid
- Grid template area in CSS grid